Wakeboard Obrien S.O.B
Sean O’Brien has been killing it on the Paradigm over the past few seasons, but after learning about our new technologies and materials, Sean and O’Brien collectively decided it was time for a new deck. As a result, Sean worked hand in hand with legendary shaper Chris Johnson to create the S.O.B.
With a soft refined flex pattern the S.O.B. is a pure park performer. However taken out of it’s park element and faced with a boat wake, and it’s flex dissipates energy upon landing allowing less abuse on your body and longer sets.
Sure a beginner will be able to turn laps on the board, but the S.O.B. was designed for maximum performance under advanced and pro riders. The subtle contouring along the rails provides, helps hold and edge upon approach, and the tip and tail channels help the rider effortlessly lock into nose and tail presses.
Bindings Obrien Nomad Black/White Closed Toe
The Nomad gets it’s soft flex pattern thanks to a single panel upper that sits a-top our premium canted Lux Chassis, bound by two lace zones and secured with quick flick lace locks, the Nomad is the perfect choice for the rider looking for maximum performance behind the cable or boat.
• Available in Black/White or Black/Yellow.
• Special edition CTP (yellow) binding
• Single panel upper for the softest most flexible fit ever.
• Medium / Soft Flex Pattern.
• Dual lace zones for pinpoint adjustment all over your foot.
• Integrated TPU Ankle Strap – superior hold, pulls your foot into the “heel pocket”.
• Traditional thick laces provide the most secure fit and durability. Your boots won’t loosen up while riding.
|How do you ride?||Cable park|