Wakeboard Obrien Revo
We asked Parker Siegele what he wanted in his first signature board and his bottom line was durability and amplitude. We pressed our hybrid wood and foam Fusion Core into a 5-Stage rockerline with more volume in the tip and tail, framed it in with DuraRail, and skinned it with an Impact Base before shipping it to Parker for testing.
After a few minor tweaks like adding a spine along the base for softer landings and pumping up the rockerline for more height, we dialed in the perfect shape for anyone looking to challenge Parker’s technical riding.
The varying edge bevel allows the REVO forgiving enough for beginners and intermediate riders to enjoy but was truly designed to inspire confidence when strapped to the feet of advanced and professional riders.
When learning new tricks you need a board with an edge hold you can trust but forgiving enough edge not to smoke you with each fall. This blend of comfort and performance is what makes the REVO the perfect choice for Parker.
Bindings Obrien Nomad CTP Yellow Edition Closed Toe
The Nomad gets it’s soft flex pattern thanks to a single panel upper that sits a-top our premium canted Lux Chassis, bound by two lace zones and secured with quick flick lace locks, the Nomad is the perfect choice for the rider looking for maximum performance behind the cable or boat.
• Special edition CTP (yellow) binding
• Single panel upper for the softest most flexible fit ever.
• Medium / Soft Flex Pattern.
• Dual lace zones for pinpoint adjustment all over your foot.
• Integrated TPU Ankle Strap – superior hold, pulls your foot into the “heel pocket”.
• Traditional thick laces provide the most secure fit and durability. Your boots won’t
loosen up while riding.
|How do you ride?||Boat|