Wakeboard Obrien Paradigm
A board that's too flexible wonät work behind the boat. Too stiff a board won't work great on cable and obstacles. The Paradigm is proof that one board really can do it all!
The perfect flex needed was achieved by combining O'Brien's famous Fusion Core technoloy with the Paradigm's heavily ribbed cross-section and tapered geometry.
The combination guves you incredible energy through the wake, and the ability to press any obstacle put in front of you.
The Paradigm has uniquely proven that one board can, in fact, do it all. If your quiver has room for just one board, this could be the ultimate answer.
Binding Obrien Nomad Black/White Closed Toe
The Nomad gets it’s soft flex pattern thanks to a single panel upper that sits a-top our premium canted Lux Chassis, bound by two lace zones and secured with quick flick lace locks, the Nomad is the perfect choice for the rider looking for maximum performance behind the cable or boat.
• Available in Black/White or Black/Yellow.
• Special edition CTP (yellow) binding
• Single panel upper for the softest most flexible fit ever.
• Medium / Soft Flex Pattern.
• Dual lace zones for pinpoint adjustment all over your foot.
• Integrated TPU Ankle Strap – superior hold, pulls your foot into the “heel pocket”.
• Traditional thick laces provide the most secure fit and durability. Your boots won’t
loosen up while riding.
|How do you ride?||Cable park|